a Community Treasure hunt
· Gather up your family or a friend, your Bible, or Bible app on your cell and start hunting for the hidden Transformation Rock. All Scripture clues are taken from the NIV Bible. The rock will be placed in the city limits on public property on Sunday, July 12th. The Scripture based clues will be posted on the sign in front of the cornerstone of the church (corner of 2rd and Pennsylvania) daily after 3 p.m., starting Sunday,
July 12th through Sunday, July 19th.
· The daily clues will form a crossword puzzle that will assist you in your hunt in multiple ways. The crossword will be updated daily so you can track your progress at www.evangelumc.org/tr. To get a head start, the first clue will be given out at Evangel’s Worship services on Sunday July 12th. The services are also posted online Sunday afternoons.
· When you find the Transformation Rock take a picture of yourself with it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the rock back exactly where you found it and don’t ruin the fun for others by revealing the rocks location.
· First finder wins - $100; Second - $50; Third - $25 (In Chamber Bucks, to help support our local businesses). Each team/individual that finds the Transformation Rock, takes a picture and emails it to email@example.com will receive a participation surprise.
· Let’s Rock this Transformation Series at Evangel UMC and change Lives, Families, Community and our World! PS be on the lookout for more upcoming Transformation activities.
To coincide with July’s Transformation Sermon Series,
Evangel is inviting individuals
and families from the community to join in---